12/11/2008 04:28:00 PM

Another Lacuna

Okay, here I am again on a break from blogging. It's a bit of a personal problem and well, I'm kind of out-of-sorts recently.

Let's just say that... Okay, let's just not say anything. Things are going a bit meh and might get worse, so I am a bit anxious and worried about what the future will bring. My friends and family are very supportive though, so I'm not THAT worried. But still, when things don't go your way, you can't help but feel a little bit lost.

I'm not sure how long this break is going to be, and I don't want to imagine any reasons why it should be so. I uhh... I'm just sad that there might be things I may not be able to have a chance to do anymore. And no it's nothing about my health or anything, I'm perfectly healthy and very genki! Not missing any body parts nor will I go to jail... I mean, how unlikely is that? It's just that, something that has been nagging at my mind for months now have been realized. And the repurcussions aren't reassuring.

But I will not give up. Nay, this will be nothing but just a stepping stone to much greater heights. I will overcome this and still be in time for the cherry blossoms to bloom!

Till then, I hope you guys would still stay tuned once I come back.

10 messages:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...This doesn't sound good. What's wrong? If you ever wanna lay it on someone, I work from home, so I'm available most of the day and would be happy to hear you out, if you need to vent! ^_^ IM or email both work great for me (though I'm kind of a chat junkie, so that's a guaranteed way to track me down).

In the meantime, take care! I'll miss your entries, and hope you won't be gone for long....What with the holidays coming, it's been a rather slow time for blogging, it seems.

I do hope you'll post again soon, though! Sometimes when I'm having a crappy day, your cheerful entries really brighten me up! ^_^

Joseph Tame said...

Hope things gets sorted soon. No day without night - so I hope you're able to feel some comfort in knowing that what you're feeling now is only the other side of some great good.

Will be thinking of you. Let us know if there's anything I can do.

Anonymous said...

*waves* Hey Megane-kun, I hope you had a great holiday season! Akemashite, Omedetou Gozaimasu! Kotoshi mo, yoroshiku onegai shima~su! ^_^

It was great meeting you last year, and hope to have more fun checking in on you this year, too! Blogging got boring once I didn't have yours to read! Hope to see you back soon, and that everything works out alright for you.

Cathy ♥ said...

yoroshiku! XD saw your post in timog forum re: japan scholarship. I was actually googling about it then I stumbled upon that forum then there goes your blog. I really felt your enthusiasm. its great to know that you are in Japan already, I wonder what makes you sad right now? Btw, I also like Japan and I envy you cause you made it there already. Genki da ne!

Wan's recipe said...

hi there..
can i put your link in my blog?
hehe..
just that, i was browsing the net searching for japanese food.. and found your blog..
and quite interesting reading it..
so for that, can i follow your blog?
im nina btw

Sandra Dee said...

Are you finally coming out?

Anonymous said...

Wow, Megane-kun...It's been almost a year since we last heard from you! :( I really hope you're doing alright, wherever you are and whatever you've been doing.

I wanted to leave you a message to let you know that I've locked my blog from now on, but if you're still out there and interested in reading any future posts (all of the old ones are still cached with google, of course), I'd be happy to add you to my list of readers.

You've always been such a positive guy, it was a joy to get your comments and to respond to them. I really do hope you're ok. If you ever get around to it, just let me know if you're still out there at least reading, and I'll be happy to add you. :) Until then, see you, and please be safe!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi dear!!
well, I wonder if you're okay ... awhile do not you write to your blog, I saw your blog and found it very interesting.
I lived in Japan for 2 years, i know how life is complicated, sometimes we do a lot of pressure, but I want you to know that there are people who really care about you!

I hope to re-write ...

never forget that even today is cloudy, tomorrow is another day where the sun will rise again ... and that magic happens in our lives, everything passes, and turns!
kisses for you! watashi no tomodachi :)

Anonymous said...

To complete my name is Mayumi, if you want to contact, I dont't have blog, but you can send me e-mail yuisuzuki23@yahoo.com.
I wish you the best things ever!