12/04/2008 08:02:00 AM

100 Q&As

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
My brother and I tried to do an acrobatic trick. Almost got my skull fractured


2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A lot of things: picture frames, calendars, clocks.. usual house stuff~


3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Only on a tiresome day...


4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Mostly anime and Jpop


5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Oh wow no... I'll ask later.


6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 2


7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My family and my room back home...


8. WHAT ARE YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONS?
PSP, iPod, computer and cellphone. Gadgetry stuff, they're expensive!


9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5 feet 11 inches


10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Haven't yet, I might though


11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Only if I was imagining scary things~


12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU ANGRY?
It's hard to make me angry, almost impossible. But I guess nothing's impossible for my brother.


13. WHATS YOUR WORST FEAR?
Not realizing my dream to come true...


14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark colors


15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
I see myself doing other things, not this though.


16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
I like creamy, milky stuff. Coffee it is.


17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
MUSHROOM! Oh that soft chewy texture~


18.IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well that last question's about pizza...


19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Supposedly it's green. I'm slowly turning blue though.


20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Not that I'm aware of


21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
A Go-kart my parents got me for Christmas. *teary-eyed*


22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Now? None.Except the occasional someone on the train~


23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
What?


24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I don't look at brands. As long as I like it.


25. WHO IS THE HOTTEST MALE CELEBRITY?
Me.


26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Pets. Lots of it.


27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
A dog, a three-legged cat, a stray cat, her litter, 6 lovebirds, and a dozen fishes.


28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS
LEAVING?

It depends, it really does.


30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
73


31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Dark haired


34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY?
Currently


35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Japan, food, and computers


36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
A president, a CEO, and a lot of actors/actresses


37. FIRST JOB?
Associate Software Engineer. Sounds important no?


38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Nope


39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
I'd hate to think that there's a chance people might not get the chance to meet theirs.


40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Breakfast.


41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
The usual guy surgery. *wink*


42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My smooth, shiny, straight hair~But recently my eyes.


43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Nope


44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
A new iPod Nano!


45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Hmmm, two?


46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My dad. I was supposed to be a junior, but they omitted a letter...


47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Attitude.


48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Not much, other than the school food~ Mmmm~~~


49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
I only use conditioner... always forgot to buy shampoo LOL.


50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yeah~


51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Bunch of Lunch from Shakey's (chicken, spaghetti w/ garlic toast, pizza, and mojo potatoes)


52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I bite my nails


53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Nope


54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yep! I love me. Yey me!


55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
What does that mean?


56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Depends on what kind of relationship I'm going to have with them~


57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I will it to be gone, and *poof~*


59. WHATS YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To establish myself in Japan!


60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Lego.


61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
*hands over phone* Count it yourself.


62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I live in a 3rd world country


63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only in writing.


64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
If it has gravy, mashed potatoes.


65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Personality, and she can be pretty too~


66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Megane, Meganekodomo, Neko, Meg, Jon, Chenes


68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I buy them on DVD.


69.WHATS THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Turn them into a friend


70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Anything vanilla-ish


71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Ohhh yeah...


72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
YES YES!


73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Watch 'Friends'... then sleep.


74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU'VE EVER GONE IN A CAR?
Haven't looked, but I drive slow.


75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I wouldn't read all of their answers though.


76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
My head.


77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Autumn-freezed water


78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend who lived next door.


79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Their candid face.


80. WHAT DO U LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Watch anime/TV series on my computer, surf the net, blog stuff.


81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Responsibilities


82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
December


83. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Lollipops


84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yeah


85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown.


86. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.


88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
KFC. Overflowing gravy... mmmmm~


89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
SBARRO. Uber-thick pizza... mmmmm~


90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Most of it.


91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
An episode of 'Friends'.


92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
New Year's Eve!


93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Piano, flute, and the violin.


94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
...............?


95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Hugs are comfy, kisses are too personal.


96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Umm, I find kissing personal.


97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
DVDs~


98. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM?
Depends on my hair.


99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Kanzen Master. A Japanese learning book.


100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Very fattening.

2 messages:

Anonymous said...

HA! Oh, I love these! Your answers were particularly fun! ^_^

3. Do you do all three?..and..er...how do you know you're doing it? ^_^

6. Good luck!!!

11. ...The Grudge, Sam Raimi style (so far) will do it for me. *shudder* >_<

15. Hee hee! Was this survey lifted from a chick blog? ^_^

19. GO~ BLUE!

51. SHAKEYYYS?? Have they got those in Tokyo?? Are we talking about the same place, here? Shakey's Pizza?

55. It's when people have sex with their friends without being in a relationship with them...

88 and 89 - KFC and Sbarro!!! I miss them so much!!! Does Tokyo have Sbarro?? I really miss the U.S. incarnation of KFC...Truly... T_T

100. SOUNDS LIKE ME!!! ^_^ I don't know how a country with so many great, fattening meals and foodstuffs can be so full of skinny people!!! I don't know what would become of me if I didn't walk a billion miles a day to get my errands done!

Megane~kun said...

Okay, to answer your follow up questions:

3. I only snore when I'm reallllly tired. My brother and a former room mate had attested to that.

15. Actually yes! It's an old entry from a blog that I read. I saved this questionairre from long ago... so long ago that I forgot which blog it came from

51. Shakey's Pizza it is! With their famous Thin Crust and the Mojo Potatoes! Oh, and apparently there are dozens here! Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Ikebukuro, etc

88 and 89 - No... there's no Sbarro in Japan. What I wouldn't give for a Chicago deep dish!! Inches of supreme bliss~