12/03/2008 11:27:00 AM

Out of the Blue

I was born in Manila, Philippines on September 13th of 1986.

Now you know, but you'll have to compute for my age hehe. I like the year I was born, in the Chinese Zodiac I am a Metal Tiger~ *rawr* (my brother is a chicken LOL)

My mom says I was born during a troubled age when tanks roam free in the streets and the whole country suffered under a dictator in the capital of Manila. They said that the hospital lost electrical power while she was giving labor to me. Not that I caused it or anything, it was a really troublesome era in my country. =__=;;

I'm a premature, menopausal, blue baby.

I was born a few weeks earlier than my expected delivery date, and my mom gave birth at such an old age. Probably that's why I was so small when I came out... you could fit me in your two hands! And being a blue baby (actually it was yellow, then blue, then violet), I was immediately sent to an incubator. My mom was sent home earlier than I did, and she came to visit everyday making sure I'm still alive.

Well I grew up okay anyway, I'm pretty lucky I guess. I've heard that menopausal babies either becomes really stupid or very smart...

Not to brag or anything~ Gahahaha!

2 messages:

Anonymous said...

Well that was certainly random! ^_^ Really interesting, too! I'm glad you made it through and have really made something of yourself! Sounds like your family has some really interesting stories to tell of years gone by. Hope you'll post more some time! ^_^

Megane~kun said...

Ahaha, yeah my brother kept on teasing me about that. Being a blue baby and all.

Okay then, from now on I'm gonna post random stuff about me haha, totally out of the blue. Woo!